Saturday, December 13, 2008

Catching Up After A Busy Week


Kendall's new favorite hobby. She doesn't just open them...she empties them out too!



Peeps and Gigi sent Kendall some fun Christmas stuff in the mail.
One thing was a really cute dress...pictures coming soon.

Kendall loves her window clings from Gigi and Peeps.


It is starting to look a lot like Christmas...because the Christmas parties are starting!
This is from last night at the staff Christmas party. Kendall loves ALL Christmas tress. When the wagon would get close she would begin to point and squeek.


The little kids had a blast in the wagon!

Lawson, Ethan, and Kendall

We had our college/young adult small group Christmas party on Thursday.
Kendall loves hanging out with her friends, and they love her.
Yes, she is chewing on a cucumber. It was one of the white elephant gifts. It had eyes. Kendall took them off. She was wondering where his hairbrush was?!


One of the guys made lemon-jello...with a stapler in it!
(An Office / Jim Halpert reference)


It snowed in Lake Jackson this week! It snowed on Wednesday for an hour or two. It snowed so much that some people were able to build a snowman. And in true Texas style, the next day I was wearing short sleeves, and today...shorts. It was fun to have a Gulf Coast snow storm.

Our back porch - Kendall's first snow

3 comments:

Gigi and Peeps said...

Yea!! New pic's. I was about to get withdrawal. Thanks for helping a gigi out.

Miss Kendall, you look SO BIG standing there at the cabinets. I'm so glad you love your window clings. I can't wait to see if your dress fits.

Courtney said...

She's getting so big! Your tupper-ware will never be organized again. I used to have all my lids with the container and now I'm lucky to find anything.

Unknown said...

Kendall! Hurry up and come see us! I think I'm as excited as my kids at school about Christmas, but not because of Santa, but because of YOU! Your Granny loves you!