Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Get Well Great Granny!

Kendall's Great Granny had knee replacement surgery yesterday! We hope you are doing great Granny and we want to send you some pictures to help you feel better!

Kendall says, "This is my knee. How is your's doing Granny?"

And this is a hug from Kendall! She has started signing "I love you" and a hug to us. She squeezes her hands together on her chest like she is doing the sign for love. It is so sweet! I asked her to give you a hug Granny and she did this!!

We love you and hope your recovery is perfect! Enjoy your stay at the "hotel!"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kendall, I'm sure your great Granny will be feeling better soon - especially when she sees your sweet pictures! I hope she feels better soon and has a quick recovery! And, I hope your mouth is feeling much better! xoxoxoxo

Gigi and Peeps said...

What a sweet girl to send such a cute get well. We hope your great granny is up and about in no time.

I hope your Easter treat came today and it wasn't all melted. Tell mom to put the candy in the fridge first. Gigi wasn't thinking about it being too warm for chocolate.