Saturday, April 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Sarah Grace!

Today we went to Sarah Grace's 2nd birthday party! It was supposed to be at the park at Shy Pond, but since it has been raining for like 3 days and today it has rained nonstop, Mary and Nathan had to move the party indoors. They ended up being able to have it at the Sea Center in their conference room! The kids got to look at the fish and we all ate cake and ice cream and watched Sarah open presents...and stayed dry! Kendall wore the outfit her Aunt Alden got her for her birthday and she looked super cute. Her hair is just getting so thick and it's so curly. We love it. Kendall ate lots of cake and ice cream - way more sugar than she usually has - and was pretty hyped up at the party. Then when we got in the car to come home, we gave her her baby and her paci and she was out! It was a total sugar crash - so funny!


She loves balloons! When we are driving in the car, and see some outside a building or apartments or something, she notices them and gets excited. She enjoyed playing with these today.
All the kids!

4 comments:

Gigi and Peeps said...

I love your cute outfit and your curls! Those are so cute, wonder where they come from? Gigi is glad you have them though.

Happy Birthday Sarah Grace! what a precious cake.

Jenny Hintze said...

Uh, oh, I know who stuck his finger in Sarah's cake. If you're reading this, Sarah, Mikey says he's sorry.

Okay, he really didn't say he's sorry and I'm sure he would do it again if he had the opportunity.

Kendall, you're working those curls, girlfriend!

Valerie said...

Oh baby, I love that hair! My goodness I can't wait to see you. I have been missing me some Kendall!

Courtney said...

I can't believe all those curls!