Friday, April 24, 2009

Hot Tub...Bubbly!

After dinner tonight Granny and I took Kendall out to the hot tub. She has been swimming a lot lately at the Rec Center pool in Lake Jackson, so she was super excited about getting in the hot tub. She swam back and forth between mom and me and splashed a bunch. The funniest part though was when Papas put Molly in with us! She was crying to get in and when we put her in she swam around and loved it! She kept wanting to kiss Kendall's face and Kendall would just laugh and laugh. So fun!


She loves to lay on her back and float. I'm so suprised by that.




Molly playing with Kendall. You can't tell it here, but Kendall was laughing so hard.


3 comments:

Valerie said...

Awww, you look like you are having so much fun! Maybe you can show your cousin Gracie the fun water at the beach when we come to see you in May.

Emily said...

oh, my word, that sweet face she has when she's floating is priceless!

Haffner's World said...

Thanks friend!!! I hope you are enjoying your time in Fort Worth! I know you are ready to have Randy home! I just learned how to make t he banners at the top of the blogs for free! So I am having a lot of fun making it cute and all! I love the picture of Kendall floating on her back - too cute!