Friday, August 21, 2009

Caged!

Two weeks ago, Alden and Scott came down to Lake Jackson for a visit. Well, I should say "Auggie and Scott" because that's what Kendall calls them. Anyway, they come down for a whole week and brought their dog Nicholas, who this big cage is for. One night when we were partying over at the Johnson's, Ethan, Ella, and Kendall decided they wanted to get in the cage. We thought that was a great idea--containment!! They thought being in the cage was so funny! The funniest part to me was that a little later on, when Kendall had been out of the cage for awhile, she asked me for some goldfish. When I gave them to her, in the living room, she took them from me, immediately turned around, walked all the way into the kitchen, into the cage, sat down, and ate her snacks in there! So funny! She just loved being in there!








Check back for more pictures of Auggie and Scott's visit later this week! We had so much fun spending the week with them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have that same exact picture of Austin and Emily in our dog cage when they were younger. We thought the same thing, too. Containment! Ha! Love it!