Monday, October 12, 2009

Granny, Dennis, and Blanket

Granny and Dennis came to visit this weekend! Randy and I went to College Station for the game on Saturday, so they played together all day and had so much fun. I don't have many pictures, but here are a few that I took this weekend.

Kendall and Granny sitting on the couch watching a little t.v. before bed. Kendall has started getting up on the chair and pulling that pillow on top of her legs. Funny girl.
She was so excited that Dennis was here. He has a blanket that he lays on and she kept going and getting it and bringing it to wherever Dennis was. Yesterday and today, anytime we have talked about Granny being here, she has said, "Dennis. Blanket." And I say, "Yes, Dennis came and you gave him his blanket." And then she says, "Car" because she helped carry his blanket out to the car when they left Sunday morning. It cracks us up what she remembers and what gets stuck in her head.
Granny left before church Sunday so she didn't get to see Kendall dressed up in the new outfit she got for her for the fall. I've been wanting to put her in it for school, but it has been too hot for long sleeves, so she was finally able to wear it Sunday morning. I wanted to eat her up.


Also, the reason her shirt is wet is because I think she thinks the buttons on her shirt are candy or something. She kept putting them in her mouth. :)



Thanks for coming this weekend Granny! We had a great time! Love you!

2 comments:

da momma said...

i love yoru moms hair getting so long! I love that lady and miss her! Kendall is preciousd! -whitney

Granny Harms said...

I enjoy all the times I spend with you, sweet Kender! And just as much as you think about and remember the fun times we had, I do the same thing with my precious memories!! Thank you for letting me spend the weekend with you and your Mommy and Daddy!! Dennis had a good time with your Molly, too! And, Whit, I miss you too because I love you!
Don't forget, Kendall, how much your Granny loves you and your Mom and Dad! xoxoxo