Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sweet Little Pumpkin


Today was "wear orange" day at school, so last night Kendall and I went shopping for some new Halloween clothes. She already has one orange Halloween shirt that her Gigi got her, but it is long sleeves and since the heat index is still over 100 today, we decided to save that for next week when the cool front comes through (come on cold weather!!!).
Well, we didn't find any orange clothes, but we did find this black shirt with an orange pumpkin on it! She looked so cute this morning with her festive clothes and pigtails (she is calling them "tails" these days) that I had to bring my camera to school and take pictures. I feel like I just never get over how cute she is!! Am I just a weirdo or is every parent like that? She really is the cutest thing. :)




4 comments:

Granny Harms said...

Anybody can look at Kendall and SEE how cute she is, especially in her precious pumpkin shirt and "tails"!! Not wierd at all, Mom!!!

Stacie said...

I LOVE how her hair matches the pumpkin! We redheads know how to sport fall colors :-)

Gigi and Peeps said...

I love you little pumpkin!!

Lifethrualinds said...

You are not weird! You can't get over how cute she is....because she IS so cute! I love it!