Monday, October 5, 2009

Ella, Ella, Ella, Ella....

Kendall loves this girl! I know I have said it before, but honestly, she talks about E-E and Ella all. the. time. I think every single conversation we have ends with something about E-E, Ella, and Aaron. Lately when we have been praying we always have to pray for the three of them, and then I add Holly in too (because really, I think she needs it the most. :) We'll be on the way to school and we'll pray for our day and then have to pray for E-E and Ella. We'll be praying before dinner and then have to add them in. Like I said, all the time. It is so sweet. They came over last week for dinner and Holly and I took these pictures of Kendall and Ella. Kendall was on the floor trying to teach Ella how to crawl. Ethan used to do the same thing for her. We're so thankful for such good friends...and that Kendall is such a sweet friend.






Kendall thought it was pretty funny when Molly came to give Ella a kiss.

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Man, Ella sure looks like E-E!