Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Beauty Queen

So this weekend, I got up with Kendall and we were playing (or watching GameDay, whatever) in the living room with Michelle. I thought Randy had woken up and was just still in bed awake, so when Kendall wandered into the bedroom, I assumed Randy was watching her. After awhile I realized that I hadn't heard her talking or moving around for a long time, and I thought maybe she had crawled into bed with Randy and gone back to sleep (never happens). Right about then Kendall peeked around the corner into the living room and this is what I saw.
She had the funniest expression on her face, like, "I know I just did something wrong, but I want to show you really bad." :) Turns out my purse was on the floor and unzipped and she had been sitting there - very quietly - putting on my colored chapstick while Randy slept. She was pretty proud of herself. My chapstick will never be the same. :)

4 comments:

Granny Harms said...

Little Stinker!! Kendall, you are full of mischief and I'm sure you keep your Mommy and Daddy busy! But in you defense, how are you ever gonna learn if you don't DO, right?!?!? You are still so very lovable!! Don't EVER forget!!

Valerie said...

My, what a pretty girl! I can't wait to see your pretty face in a couple of weeks. Sacie is the most excited to see you! Thank you for your sweet prayers! You make my heart melt!

Courtney said...

too cute!

Gigi and Peeps said...

I was thinking she did a pretty good job of only getting it on her lips and not all over her face.