Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

We have a busy day on Thanksgiving each year, but we love it and wouldn't do it any other way! We go four different places, see all our family, and have a great time.
This year we started off at Randy's Grandma Dane's Thanksgiving. It's actually at his Aunt Brenda's house. We got a few more pictures of Kendall and Gracie in their matching turkey bows.





We try for a family shot every chance we get because most of them turn out like this...not great! We figure that eventually one will work out. :) Kendall is just not in a good picture-taking stage right now. She's way too busy!
Playing on the floor with her cousin Lorelai.
Eating her first Thanksgiving dinner of the day. She had yogurt. :) Of course!

From there we moved on to my Granny's house - my Dad's mom. Kendall loves this pillowcase doll she has.

Eating a second time in her special chair her Great-Granny has for her.

Getting to know her cousin Kyrie. Kyrie just turned 2 in October.

Loving on Aunt Megg!

After that we headed to Randy's Aunt Kathy and Uncle Frank's house. They hosted his Mamaw and Papaw's Thanksgiving this year because Mamaw was in the hospital. Sadness! My Granny and Randy's Aunt Kathy live less than a mile from each other. This is what happened when we were on our way there!

I sat out in the car with her for a little while so she could get a quick cat-nap in!
We were able to get a family picture of the 8 of us while we were there. And no, even though it looks like it in this picture, I am NOT pregnant like my sister-in-law!

Our last stop of the day was at my Mom and David's house. We gave Kendall a bath, put her in her pajamas and settled in to watch the Aggies play. Kendall had a blast playing in "Papas' car" before taking a break to sit with Granny.

It was so nice to have a fire in the fireplace!

We had such a great time with all our family! We are thankful for our parents who love us and Kendall so much! Happy Thanksgiving!!

3 comments:

Granny Harms said...

We had so much fun with you!! And already miss you terribly!! Aren't we fortunate to have all the family and friends we do?! I am so thankful for my sweet girls and their wonderful husbands and baby Kender!!!

Valerie said...

We had a blast and can't believe we get to do it all over again in just a couple of weeks! These girls happy together makes me so happy! I have honestly never seen anything cuter!

Gigi and Peeps said...

Ditto!

I love seeing all the pics. Its like doing it all over again. I just can't get enough of my girls or my 4 kids.