Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Great-Granny Turns 80!

Last week was my Granny's 80th birthday! Friday we drove to Ft. Worth and Dad and Lisa had a party at their house to celebrate. It was a lot of fun to celebrate Granny and be with family.
The birthday girl:
The cake! It was the cutest cake, made to look like a sewing machine because Granny was a home economics teacher for many years and she loves to sew. My favorite part was the tomato pin cushion!
Dad and Granny
Dad and Lisa really worked hard to make the party special. There were so many cute balloons and lots of great food!
Look at that sassy girl ready to party!
Kendall helped her Great Granny blow out the candles.

Doing what she loves to do at Kiki and Pops' house: climbing the stairs!

Kendall says, "Happy Birthday Great-Granny!" We love you so much and were so glad we were able to be there to celebrate with you!

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Gosh, you are so cute! You look like you have grown since I saw you! It makes me sad to know you were right here and I didn't even get to hug you but I know your Great Granny was so glad to see you! See you in 1 1/2 weeks! Love you and Miss you!

Granny Harms said...

Happy Birthday, Granny!!! (from one Granny to another Granny!!) : )

Lifethrualinds said...

I LOVE that cake! Where did they get that made?! That is fantastic!

Gigi and Peeps said...

I love your jumper. I'm so glad it fits you so well.

Happy Birthday Granny! Hope it was great.