Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Mary, Mary, Quite Contrary

Kendall has still been very into her nursery rhyme book these days. Along with Humpty Dumpty, she has been reading "Mary, Mary" along with us. Tonight she said it all by herself and then let us get it on video! We are so impressed with her. :)

And here are a couple of videos from last night when we were saying the same poem. In one of them, she says, "TV!" because we saw a Sesame Street recently that had a whole Mary Mary Quite Contrary thing on it. I think that's why she likes it so much.

2 comments:

Granny Harms said...

I can't wait to get down there and let her read to me!! What a sweet video for you to have - mom reading with her daughter!!

Gigi and Peeps said...

I loved your videos. You are such a smart girl. Gigi is missing her sweet girl. I can't wait for my pictures to come back so I can look at that beautiful face everyday!