Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Playing Dress-Up

For her birthday, Kendall got some princess shoes from Aunt Val, Uncle Dohe, and Gracie. She loves to wear them around the house, and especially in the kitchen where the high heels click. Anytime she wears them, she has to find a pair of her sunglasses to wear with them. Not sure why those things go together, but they do!
Lately Kendall really likes to "be naked." Sometimes when we are at home she will look at us and say, "Be naked?" She just likes it. Luckily, when she was wearing her shoes and glasses yesterday, she had on her pajama top and panties. Enjoy some cute pictures of a cute girl!
We tried to get her to pose in some of the pictures.
First we told her to put her hands on her hips,
and then I showed her how to put one hand on her hip and one up in the air. She didn't quite get it.
This is what we see a lot. This girl gets more wedgies!! But they are just so stinkin cute!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Hey sweet baby, I am so glad you love your shoes! I love your sassy poses!

Gigi and Peeps said...

I love those shoes! Thanks mom and dad for new pics! I will see you tomorrow baby and I'm bringing "PARNIES". Yea!!