Monday, March 15, 2010

New (Old) Table

My mom and David came to visit this weekend and stay with Kendall while Randy and I went to College Station for our friends Michael and Noelle's wedding. We had a great time and were so thankful we were able to get away for the weekend! Kendall also had a good time spending time with her Granny and Papas. They brought down my old table and chairs that Alden and I had when we were little. She has been needing a table for awhile and she loves it! Today she spent some time working on her puzzles at her new table.

Showing me her "Kendall K!"





2 comments:

Granny Harms said...

Oh, Kendall, you are the sweetest baby! And I enjoyed spending some time with you this weekend. You are such an enjoyable kid and so funny!! I'm glad to see you playing on the same table your mommy did! It looks great in your room!
Don't forget how much your Granny loves you!!!

Courtney said...

Is that a puzzle holder? If so, I must know where you got it.