Monday, May 10, 2010

Don't Forget

I am notorious for forgetting and Ashley is famous for reminding me. Today I came home for lunch and Ashley had a big box of things that she wanted me to take back with me to my office. Even though it was sitting in the entry way by the front door Ashley necessarily reminded me several times, "Don't forget the box."

Our home phone rang and Ashley answered it, but it was time for me to go back to work. So, I waved bye to Ashley and whispered to Kendall, "bye sweetie."

Kendall responded: "Dad...DON'T FORGET DA BOX!!"

It had been at least five minutes since my last reminder from Ashley. It was so funny!

They are already ganging up on me - and Cooper hasn't even joined them yet :)

3 comments:

Granny Harms said...

Even Molly is on their side!!! : ) You are a great Man, Ran!! I love you!

Courtney said...

The same thing happens at our house to Trent!

Courtney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.