Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Patch...Day 2!!

Kendall and I went to the pumpkin patch again this evening! We met the girls there and took a group picture of all the babies in their Halloween costumes. I'm not sure that we were able to get one where they were all looking, but just the fact that we got one with all of them in it was amazing! Now that they are all mobile, it's hard to get them to all sit still at the same time!

Kendall loves her puppy dog costume! Thanks Nacho (and Porter!)!!! I think she likes the hat the best. When we put it on her she just smiles the whole time and shakes her head back and forth sometimes. I think she can feel the floppy ears on top and she likes it.




Starting with Kendall (the cutest puppy in the world!) and going clockwise: Blake is the turtle, Ethan is Donald Duck, Sarah Grace is the tiger, and Lawson is Peter Pan. So cute!


Lawson loves Kendall. He was kissing her (with a little help from his big sister) and then hugging her. I'm not sure what Kendall thought about all that. I think she's just happy to be in that wagon again!



Kendall and Sarah in the wagon.



I know she's sitting down, so this measurement isn't quite accurate, but it was a cute sign. Why not put a cute puppy in front of it and take a picture? She'll stand in front of it next year. :)


And finally, here are some pictures of Kendall on the green tractor! She loved it!! She sat there for a long time and honked the little red horn. I was busy taking pictures and video and thought she was so safe because I was so close, but eventually she fell sideways into the bale of hay!! I felt so bad. She didn't cry for long, but there were tons of people around that saw. She has never fallen before in her whole 9 months and the first time has to be in front of the whole pumpkin patch. Great. In one of the videos you can hear Holly laughing in the background. She saw Kendall fall and after I made sure she was ok, she yelled out, "Mom of the Year, right there!" Ha!! Who's the one making their son run around in a duck suit? Not this mom!

This next one is my favorite. I love that grin!!

As soon as I can load them, I'll post some videos!

7 comments:

Gigi and Peeps said...

I can't wait for Peeps to see you on that tractor. He is gonna love it!! I'm glad you had fun with all your friends today at the pumpkin patch. Tell Mom not to worry you will have lots of bumps and bruises before you're all grown up. She won't be able to protect you from all of them.

Unknown said...

You are doing the best job, Ashley, taking care of Kendall!! Besides, she has so much padding on and she fell into a bunch of hay! It probably scared her more than anything. She looks precious in her puppy dog suit!! And what cute little friends she has (even the duck!).

Emily said...

She is the cutest little puppy! And don't worry about the fall - you'll do lots more that make you want to call CPS on yourself :) but she'll survive and be a tougher, more flexible kiddo. Not to mention it was a really cute picture....I'm sure she'll look back on it and think the sacrafice was worth it!!

auntkasey said...

Kendall you are one cute puppy! And I'm lovin' Robin hood!So funny!
We hope you have a fun Halloween!
And the way we found out that Henry could roll from back to tummy was that he rolled off the couch! Hope that makes you feel better!

Valerie said...

You are right, that is the cutest puppy I have ever seen! That turtle is the same one I picked out for Gracie for next year from the Children's Place. I love it, I love it, I love it!! They all look so cute and it is so neat that Kendall already has so many friends (and maybe a boyfriend, that little guy is a mover and a shaker)!

Courtney said...

Kendall is so cute in her puppy dog costume!
She is so cute in front of her growing like a pumpkin sign. My favorite is the one where she's smiling on the tractor! SO CUTE!
Just wait til she falls out of a high chair or stroller...then you'll really feel like a bad Mom. I've learned to always strap Madison in now...even if she sits still :)

Anonymous said...

Those are so cute. Looks like a fun pumpkin patch and an adorable puppy.