Monday, January 5, 2009

Blowing Kisses

Kendall has started blowing kisses! Here are some videos of her doing it. I hope you are able to watch them Ran!

Exciting news: So far while Randy has been in Cambodia we have been able to "chat" on Skype. He doesn't have a microphone, so we can't actually talk, but we do chat live, kind of like AOL IM. This morning though, when he called, he said the internet was working really fast (it has been really slow) and I asked him if he wanted to try doing the video thing. We have a webcam here - he doesn't have one there - but I thought at least he could see his girls! Well...it worked!!! I ran and woke Kendall up (it was 8:00 anyway, time to get up) and brought her back and he was able to see her!!! It was so neat. She even did all her tricks for him: she waved, blew him a kiss, and grabbed my cell phone and held it up to her ear. She couldn't see him, but I kept saying, "Say hi to Dad!" and she said, "Hi Dad!!!" We were typing to each other while he was watching her and he said it was so good to be able to see her. I even got to run and get Kendall's new birthday outfit and show him. He approved. :) YEA FOR COMPUTERS!!!!!!

It was so great to be able to talk to you this morning Ran! I hope you sleep good and that we are able to talk when you wake up. We love you and miss you!!!

P.S. I do not thing that you should be a member of this Rat Pack thing. Don't try to make yourself sick....remember Kenya!!!!

3 comments:

Gigi and Peeps said...

i love those kisses mmmmmahhh back at you!

Valerie said...

Those are some sweet kisses! I liked the ones that came from your ear too though! You are the cutest girl I know of! I love you!

The Mitchell Family said...

So cute!