Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Kendall and Sarah Grace

Sarah Grace came over to play today for a few hours and her and Kendall had so much fun! Sarah wanted to go outside, so we went out to the front yard and rode in the wagon and the stroller. It was such a pretty day that we stayed outside to have a picnic while we ate our morning snacks!


Sarah went back and forth between wanting to ride and wanting to push or pull Kendall in the wagon or the stroller. She was so cute!
Molly even went for a ride for a little bit!



Such a sweet friend to pull Kendall!


We love you Sarah Grace!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, my gosh! I absolutely LOVE the new picture!!! Took my breath away!! Thank you for sharing it!! I love you, Kendall!! Sooooooo much!!

Unknown said...

and look how she has her fingers!! and those blue eyes!!! Awesome!

Gigi and Peeps said...

look how big you girls are! what a fun time getting to play outside.

Valerie said...

Kendall, I miss you! I can't believe you have done nothing blog worthy in almost a week! Slacker!