Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Going Visiting

We were so thankful to be able to spend time with good friends while we were in Ft. Worth. I didn't take pictures everywhere we went, but here are a few.

On Sunday after going to church at NRHBC, we went over to Erin, Rob, and Porter's house for lunch. Kendall loved playing in Porter's chair. We tried to get a picture of the two of them together, but they were both very tired from a busy morning at church.

So ladylike!


Monday we went and had lunch with Michelle, Katelyn, and Mary Elizabeth Teague. Katelyn turned 3 in October and Mary Elizabeth is just one month old! They gave Kendall a new bag for her first birthday. Thanks, girls!! We loved seeing you!





Wednesday night we went to Courtney, Trent, and Madison's house for dinner. Michelle came, too. I already posted some pictures Courtney sent me, but here are some of our's.



Thursday, Kiki went with us to have lunch with my Granny, Kendall's Great Granny. We went to a favorite tea room of mine. It was a lot of fun for me to take Kendall there!



Thursday afternoon we went back over to Porter's house to play a little more. Again, we tried hard for a picture with both of them looking, but it was to no avail! It was so fun to see you so much guys! We miss you!


Porter was such a sweet friend to share his toys with Kendall!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Um. Nacho. You have a lot of readers. In that last picture it looks like I am staring Kendall down. I promise I love that sweet girl. <3 Just kidding!

I'm sorry to hear about Randydane. I hope he feels better soon.

And also, I loved that owl outfit Kendall was wearing. So cute. Also, can you talk to me about that bag Kendall got.