Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Eve Eve

Since we leave for Ft. Worth on Christmas Eve morning, Santa comes to our house on Christmas Eve Eve. We bake cookies that day, go to church that night, and then set the cookies out for him before bed. I love the tradition of making cookies for Santa with my girls! And this girl loves making cookies. She is crazy for cookie dough. :)

She wears that Cinderella dress so much these days. Cooper was a big help over there. :)
After nap, the girls and I got ready to meet Randy up at the church for our Christmas Eve Eve services. I love the snowman shirt we got for Kendall this year. And I love that face.

Big almost three year old!!
She is so sweet to always want to hold her little sister. She takes such good care of Cooper!
I love these girls!!

No comments: