Thursday, January 27, 2011

They match!

Michael and Noelle brought Kendall an early birthday present to small group tonight! It was some super cute clothes: a pink shirt and a purple shirt because those are her favorite colors and some black tights that have a black tu-tu attached! She wanted to put them on right away - she loved the tu-tu and tights. I had to get some pictures. Noelle was wearing tights tonight, too, so I took their picture together. Kendall started twirling and told Noelle she should twirl, too. :)

Noelle bent down to get on Kendall's level so I could take their picture, and she put her hands on her knees. Kendall immediately did the same thing - so funny!
Most days we drive past Noelle's school - she teaches at the intermediate school - and Kendall says, "There's Noelle's school! She's my favorite." :)
She was acting pretty sassy, so Randy told her to do what Kiki taught her. I got a video of her - she is so funny and cute!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my girl!
KiKi