Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pajama Day!

Today was pajama day at school! Kendall was excited to get to wear her pj's to school, and to get to bring her pillow, blanket, and baby!

Posing before we left for school...
When we got to school, we met up with Sarah because Kendall had her bunny slippers and Sarah wanted to wear them. Last night we had dinner over at the Mitterling's and gave the girls a bath together. When they got out, they wanted to wear each other's pajamas, so they wore them home, slept in them, and then wore them to school! They thought that was pretty fun.

Caleb has started going to Wee Place now, too! We got a picture of all three kids saying, "Cheeeeese!!"

I went a little early to pick Kendall up so I could see her with her friends in their pjs. This is what she was doing when I walked in the door...
She was wearing a tu-tu (because she is constantly playing dress-up, wherever she is). She also wore her shoes that her Daddy brought her from Singapore, except she thinks they are from Cambodia. She was telling all her teachers, "My Daddy bringed me these shoes from Cambodia!"

Hugging her friend Jillian!
And posing with Conner. She really likes this guy!


Where does she come from? I think she is her daddy, made over. So funny!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I love jammie day - there is nothing cuter! Kendall looks precious. I hope she had a great day!

Granny Harms said...

Those are cute pajamas!!! And cute little girls to wear them!! Looks like lots of fun!!