Monday, April 18, 2011

Blog Book!

We just got Kendall's third blog book in the mail this week! I have been working on it since shortly after her birthday in February and finally finished it the first part of April. It is such a big project, but I am so proud of the final product! My goal was just to have Kendall's finished before I get to start on Cooper's after her first birthday in August! Kendall is getting to the age where she loves to look through her books and see pictures of her "when she was little."
We have three books now - one for each of her three years. Each book has been progressively larger than the one before! I would have thought they would be getting smaller because I feel like I don't post quite as much, but there are for sure more pictures, so maybe my posts are just larger than they used to be.

We were super excited this time to find a code for 25% off the price of the book! That made a huge difference. I have been very pleased with blurb.com and will continue to use them.

2 comments:

TON said...

I LOVED looking at Kendall's first book when we saw each other at the beach. I know you cherish those and Kendall will too as she gets bigger. You are such a good mommy to keep up with it.

Lifethrualinds said...

I should definitely do that! Thanks for posting what site you use. Those books look fantastic!