Friday, April 1, 2011

Kendall the Photographer

Another possible future career for Kendall: photographer. The other day after school I thought Kendall looked so cute and told her I wanted to take her picture. We just got a great new set of hand-me-downs from the Beams and are so thankful for Spring clothes! After I took Kendall's picture, she told me she wanted to take my picture with Cooper.
Here was her first attempt:
And here was her next attempt...not too bad! :)
Ever since then anytime we take pictures she asks if she can take one too. Here is one she took of Dad after he shot the video of her telling her Bible story.
Then she got one of Baby Cooper.
And this was just yesterday when we were taking Cooper's 7 month pictures in the rocking chair.

She loves taking pictures! And she gets so proud of herself when it actually works.

2 comments:

Granny Harms said...

Not bad, Kendall!!! You are so talented - in so many ways!!! Can't wait to see more of your shots!

Haffner's World said...

Vtech has a great toddler camera that Claire LOVES! It is so funny to see what all she takes pictures of!