Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Get Well Granny!

Kendall's Granny had knee surgery yesterday! Her knees have been hurting for a long time now and they finally decided to go in and clean them out of all the bone spurs and mess that was making her bones rub together. She has a lot of recovery ahead, but we know that when it's over she will feel tons better and be able to play with her Kendall even more!

I wore this shirt today Granny to make you smile! I hope it cheers you up!


We love you Mom and hope that you are feeling ok today. We wish we could be there to help you, but we know Papas, Auggie, and Scott are taking good care of you! Love you bunches!

1 comment:

Granny Harms said...

Oh, Kendall! You did make me smile and laugh! You are so thoughtful to think of me today. Every time I check out your pictures, I get better and better!! Your Granny loves you and your Mom and Dad!!