Sunday, September 13, 2009

Happy Grandparent's Day!

Today is Grandparent's Day! And we think Kendall has the best grandparents ever!
Her Granny and Papas,
Gigi and Peeps

and Pops

and Kiki

love her so much and take such good care of her. It has been so fun for Randy and me to watch our parents become grandparents.
Guys, Kendall is so blessed to have each of you. Thank you for loving her so well and being such a big part of her life. Each of you have such a unique relationship with her and we are so thankful for all you are to her (and to us!). The biggest thing we are thankful for is the legacy of faith that is passed down to her from you.
Psalm 103:17 says "But from everlasting to everlasting the Lord's love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children's children."
We love you!!!
Love, Randy, Ashley, and Kendall

2 comments:

Granny Harms said...

Ahhhh! Thank you so much for such sweet words!! We love all of you, too, and are so thankful that you keep us involved so well in your lives! I remember when you told me that you were moving, the first thing I said was, "I'll never let Kendall forget me!" And I'm so thankful that you have let us be a big part of her life and yours!
We love you so much!
Granny and Papas

Gigi and Peeps said...

Wow, you miss a few days checking the blog and...

One of the best days of our lives were the day you were born. And every day since. You have brought so much joy to our lives. Being your Gigi and Peeps is such a blessing. I'm so thankful for your parents and the way in which they parent you.