Sunday, September 27, 2009

Pigtails!

I have always had a hard time trying to "fix" Kendall's hair because she just will not sit still! Well, tonight she was sitting in her chair (not) eating dinner, so I thought I would try while she was contained. I pulled her hair up in pigtails and they were so cute! They made her look so old...in fact, Randy kept telling me to take them down. :) I made her some new bows last week - now I need to make her some matching small ones to wear with her pigtails! Enjoy these pictures of the cutest girl!

Check out that curl! So cute!











In this video, Kendall had her play phone and, like every time she gets the phone, she was calling "E-E, Aaron, and Ella." We don't know what happens to Holly, but she gets left out every time. Sorry Holly!

3 comments:

Jenny Hintze said...

Goodness! She's getting so big! I loved playing with her today in the nursery. She is such a cool kid!

Valerie said...

Oh wow! You do look so big! I love your piggy tails! I had so much fun with you Saturday and I can't wait to see you this weekend too! Lucky! (in my best Napoleon voice)

Gigi and Peeps said...

Oh Gigi and Peeps love those pig tails. I've been waiting to see those. I'm glad Momma was able to get you still enough to do it.

Hey, you can call Peeps and Gigi too! We love to talk on the phone.

You are too cute sweet girl!