Monday, June 21, 2010

Belly Pictures

I posted these pictures already over on Cooper's blog, but I had to post them on Kendall's, too. She just cracks us up! This morning I had my doctor's appointment and when I got home, we decided to take a picture of my belly for this month. Well, Kendall had to get in on that too and grabbed her camera to take some of her own pictures. I tried to get her to let me leave my shirt down, but she kept making me pull it up before she would take a picture. She had to see Baby Cooper!

After Randy took pictures of me, Kendall said, "Dad! Take my picture, too!" Randy told her he would, so she ran and stood where I was standing and then even raised her shirt! I love that belly!!
Cutest girl!

1 comment:

Granny Harms said...

BOTH you and Kendall have very cute tummies!!