Friday, June 25, 2010

New Pool!

We got Kendall a new pool today! She was so excited about it, and we told her that when she got up from her nap we could go swim. When I went to get her up, the first thing she said to me was, "I want to go play in my pool." We quickly aired it up and headed outside! :)



We set it up on the driveway tonight because Randy and I wanted to do some work in the garage. From now on though, we'll keep it in the backyard. The driveway made us a little nervous! It's the cutest pool - the elephant is a slide and it spits water out of it's trunk like a fountain. She loves it and played for so long!





Molly decided she wanted to get in on the action, too! She kept jumping up on the slide and sliding down. She also barked like crazy - it was like she was worried that the water was hurting Kendall and she was trying to protect her.




We also finished getting things for Kendall's room today! We'll post pictures of those later this weekend! We had a busy, but fun day today!

1 comment:

Granny Harms said...

I love your new pool, Kender!! and your new bavin soup!!! I guess it must be a dachshund-thing, because Dennis barks like crazy, too, when I'm in the pool! What fun!!