Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Zoo Trip!

Monday we met Erin, Porter, and Harrison at the Ft. Worth Zoo!!! It was so great to get to spend time with them and let Porter and Kendall get to know each other better. It didn't take long for them to be great friends! It really helped that Porter brought an extra fan to share with Kendall. And, it was pink! She loved that fan and wore it all day.
They had fun holding hands! What sweet friends!



Checking out the monkeys.

There is a new reptile and amphibian house open at the zoo called the Museum of Living Art (MOLA). It was so neat! This turtle kept swimming right in front of Kendall and Porter. Kendall told me she was scary of that. :)

Other than hanging out with my friend, the thing I was most excited about was getting to meet this guy! Harrison is four months old and this was my first time to get to meet him! He is so precious and looks so much like Porter to me. He did great in the stroller all morning - but I think the fans Erin rigged up helped!
I love this guy, too!! So precious! And getting so big.

Thanks for meeting us at the zoo, Erin!! We had a blast! Here is a video of the kids playing at lunch.

No comments: