Sunday, April 11, 2010

17 Weeks!

I am a little behind on blogging, but this past Thursday I turned 17 weeks pregnant! We have been feeling the baby move a bunch and I am feeling so great - much better than I felt the first trimester. I have tons more energy and I just feel more like myself than I did those first 12 weeks. I am in a total in-between stage with clothes. None of my clothes fit, but I'm not quite ready for maternity clothes yet. I use the rubberband trick a lot! We haven't been quite as good about taking pictures each week this time around, but we did take some last week when I turned 17 weeks, so here are a couple of baby bump pictures!!
We are so excited this week to go Friday and find out what the baby is!! Pray for good pictures - we are so ready to know if we are having a girl Cooper or a boy Cooper!!

3 comments:

Granny Harms said...

So glad the "sickness and tired" part of your pregnancy is over. Don't forget that you and your sweet family are always in my prayers - EVERY DAY!!! I love you, Ashley!!

Gigi and Peeps said...

Love that baby bump! Our little Cooper is growing. I can't wait to hear if we need bows or trucks.

Courtney said...

You look GREAT!