Saturday, April 17, 2010

New Blog

Yesterday we were able to start a brand new blog for Cooper!! Randy and I have been going back and forth for the past few months about what we would do for her - would we just continue to post about both girls on this blog and somehow change the name, or would we start a whole separate blog just for Cooper? A lot of what we post about will be the same, because the girls will be together most of the time! And, keeping up with two blogs will be a little bit more work. But, what we eventually decided was that since our blogs are actually the girls' baby books and scrapbooks, we need to make sure Cooper has one of her own. So for at least the first year or two of Cooper's life, she will have her own blog to document what she is doing each month and how she is growing. We were excited to be able to post her first pictures on it yesterday!! The address is www.cooperelyse.blogspot.com. I have linked to it on the right side of Kendall's page.
On that note about the blog being Kendall's yearly scrapbook, we got her second blog book in the mail this week! I used blurb.com again and again was so impressed with the final product. Last year I didn't get her book finished with editing and ordered until late May/early June, so this year I was way ahead of the game! It looks great. I was surprised that it is actually 200 pages, whereas last year's book was only 150! I used the same size pictures and font, so that means that I had much more posts her second year than her first! I will post pictures of the book soon. I'm super proud of it - it looks great!!

1 comment:

Granny Harms said...

So smart! What a great keepsake for your precious girls!! They will thank you for those books! Lucky girls!