Friday, April 9, 2010

"That's ridiculous!"

On our way to see Shell in College Station, I took this video of Kendall in the car. It's kind of hard to hear, so you may have to turn the volume up a little. She was singing "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes" and doing a pretty good job!

The other night at dinner, I told Kendall that she needed to finish eating and then I was going to go give her a bath. She looked at me and said, "That's ridiculous!" What?! We didn't even know she knew that word! We laughed so hard when she said it, so of course, she kept saying it over and over again. She just cracks us up with the things she comes up with.

2 comments:

Courtney said...

That's hilarious! Just wait...I'm sure she will come up with many more things that shock you and make you laugh!

Gigi and Peeps said...

Thats RIDICULOUS! And i loved it. I miss you baby.