Wednesday, April 7, 2010

More Easter Goodies!

I couldn't move on from Easter before I showed one more fun present Kendall got in the mail this weekend from her Granny and Papas! She loved getting to open it up and discover all the treasures inside!
Granny sent some croched Easter bunnies that her grandmother made - Kendall's great, great grandmother! Kendall loved them.
She also got plenty of stickers and Granny fixed her favorite book from last year - Happy Easter Biscuit! Kendall had read it so much that the pages were falling out, so Granny took it to school to use her special book stapler. Kendall was so happy to see it again!

There was also a little bunny purse that had a bag inside it, and a "my first tomato garden!" Kendall was super excited to have her own garden!

I took the cardboard off from around the garden, and she said, "Mom, I want do-do-do." This meant that she wanted to use it like a trumpet, like she does toilet paper rolls and paper towel rolls. I had to get a video:


Thanks for all the fun presents, Granny and Papas! We miss you and can't wait to see you in May!

1 comment:

Granny Harms said...

You are so very welcome, sweet Kendall!! I'm so glad you had a Happy Easter! You talk so big now. I can't wait to get down there and spend some time with you and carry on some awesome conversations! Your Granny and Papas loves you!!